• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Beautiful 3 and a half month beardie(: (Jetta)

karishmaBD

Bearded Dragon Egg
Some pictures i like to take of my beardie and i love to fix them up:)

I love this lizard shes like my baby sometimes i feel as if my dogs are jelous but i give them attention to.

Tell me what you think guys:)
photo (1).JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (6).JPG
photo.JPG
photo (2).JPG
photo (4).JPG

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
She is a very pretty baby! Do you have any in natural lighting? I'd love to see her true colors.

karishmaBD

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well i dont but she has a little outline of orange on both her sides and thats all the pretty colors she has besides her other colors i will upload some tomorrow for sure. I love your dragon he/she is so gorgeous !!:)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds lovely! Can't wait to see them! She does look very happy. You must be a great momma! Thank you, I love my dragons too :D

karishmaBD

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks so much guys:) me and Jetta really appreciate it:) I just put her on my shirt and she runs to the back of my neck she's so silly I love her and she's growing really fast!:)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Nice picture though I think your only supost to have one thread for your pictures. It makes the thread cluttered and confusing

Latest posts