• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My beardie had a lot of fun this morning...

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
A random housefly thought it was a good idea wonder into his enclosure!! He sure got a lot of exercise chasing that thing around the tank. At one point he literally jumped into the air to try and catch it! Another time he got a mouthful of his wood branch, just missing it. Then the thing landed on his back and he was trying to get it. Too funny.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hahahaha that would've been a great video to see! You must've gotten a lot of good entertainment from just that one little fly! :)

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I wish I could have got it on video! I was heading out of the house on my way to work, but I just had to take a few minutes to see it. I feel bad that I have to leave him in his tank by himself all day, but apparently he has plenty to keep him stimulated :)

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
They can catch them. Aries always catches nats or flies that wonder in his enclosure when ever it happens. He will jump in the air too and grab them. Just wait, you will see you BD become more proficient bug killer, LOL.

Latest posts