• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My bearded dragon is named teddie

Taxigame2

Bearded Dragon Egg
He is almost 1 1/2 years old, it seems like he has never been healthy compared to my other dragon, for the past month he has been sleeping all the time and not eating but he does bask at times, I force fed him today, I have taken him to the vet twice, I can't afford it anymore, any suggestions

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is almost 1 1/2 years old, it seems like he has never been healthy compared to my other dragon, for the past month he has been sleeping all the time and not eating but he does bask at times, I force fed him today, I have taken him to the vet twice, I can't afford it anymore, any suggestions
Go over the surface basking temps and how your taking them-- Stick ons are inaccurate -- UVB is it a coil or long tube fixture if its a long tube where is it in the tank --- incorrect lighting will cause this type of behavior

Latest posts