• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MY BEARDED DRAGON EGGS HATCHING

kirrichick

Hatchling Dragon
bearded dragon egg hatching.jpg

baby bearded dragon egg hatching out on the 84th day of incubation.

kirrichick

Hatchling Dragon
baby bardie emerging even more.jpg

i just checked again and its come out even more. this is crazy he he, wont be long now n the other lil bubba's will be out. their enclosure is set up waiting for them to arrive. i know i gotta leave them in he incubator for up to 24 hours. is that from the time they hatch the egg open or from the time they are fully emerged from the egg?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Providing the eggsack has been absorbed, I moved mine into their pre-setup, preheated enclosure within hours.

kirrichick

Hatchling Dragon
it wanted out of the container this morning when i woke up :) n to my surprise there are 2 more hatching. I put the one that wanted to get out of the container into the setup i have for them :) its one very lively lil bugger. ill upload a pic of it shortly. n thanx germ for getting back to me cheers for that.

kirrichick

Hatchling Dragon
3 of my lil tackers chilling on their purch.png

my lil bubba's just chillaxing on their branch. they all are very active and don't mind being handled, but i think thats coz my hands are nice and warm, the one sitting at the back of the branch is number 1 the lighter coloured one in plain view at the top is number 2 and the darker coloured one at the bottom is number 3. they have such cool markings. n i think im in love with all of them he he. gonna get them some crickets tomorrow n offer them some. its gonna be fun playing with lil tinny wienie crickets again. its been over 2 yrs since i had to feed lil crickets to a bearded dragon. ill post some more pics of them separately

kirrichick

Hatchling Dragon
spyro is a mother but shes still my baby girl.jpg

this is their mummy Spyro. she's doing really good after laying 3 clutches of eggs from only the one breeding session with the father. I've been taking extra good care of her after having to go through so much, shes finished laying finally so not gonna breed her again until next year during spring, then i'll let her retire, i don't wanna burn her out, she is my pet after all. shes shedding in this picture as u can c the tail looks different to the rest of her body. she's one very laid back dragon but when it comes to crickets n woodies shes on the ball lol. i love her to bits and i wish i could keep all her hatchling's but i know i can't so ive found good homes for them all. but i wont be able to help myself but maybe keep a couple of them he he. im building a large animal proof enclosure outside. that will be my project for the next few months on top of looking after all the bubba's i have. any how ill post more pics tomoz. :)

Latest posts