• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Baby Isn't Much of a Baby Anymore

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My... He's NOT happy at all in that video is he !
"barking" reptiles... who knew ? lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol he hit puberty and Mike gives him the run of the room since he only has him and Brutus (Colombian B&W Tegu) now. He rehomed his lizards to a local reptile zoo. Mo always loved having the run of the room with me and god forbid you told him it's time to go back lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That sounds normal.. certainly when our dragons are out... they get all sorts of HUFFY when it's time to go back... Can you blame them ?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not at all. At least when Mo comes back home with us he will have majority of a second bedroom to himself.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhh that will be nice !
Can you "see" the first encounter between puppy and Large Adolescent MO ? lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OMG me and Gene have been wondering. We think it would be the funniest thing considering our dog wants to make friends with every living and non-living thing. We pictured it as Mo walking in the kitchen and eying the dog's food and walking over to take a bite as the dog walks over, Mo looks at her and puffs out and scares the dog and she sits there watching him eat her food. Then the dog's feelings are hurt because Mo doesn't want to be her friend lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Uh huh !
Watch out for Mo's tail though... I remember he's pretty accurate with that "Thang". ;)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Of course. The thing is a weapon when used even as a baby. I won't be leaving him unsupervised around the house and he won't be able to go near the dog until I feel he's "tamed" well enough.

Latest posts