• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

movie suggestion

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ok first off im going to put a disclaimer here
i have a slightly warped since of humor (as does my wife)so this movie may offend some. if it does i warned ya

so anyway. a cartoon movie done by Rob Zombie based on a comic book series by Rob Zombie (so yeah very warped cartoon movie) called El Super Beasto. We watched it last night. And in my opinion it is the most hillarious thing i have ever seen in my life. Thats right people in my LIFE. This move was worth every second of my life i spent watching it. I loved it and Kristin loved it. I give it 2 thumbs way up and two black beards way way out lol. it was the **** and i suggest it to anyone over the age of 18 with a slightly twisted since of humor. Gina you will fricking love this move lol cause i think your brain works similar to mine lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im pretty sure there is freeware available that allows you to strip DVD's though im not sure (kristin is the computer savvy one i just know how to turn it on and type lol)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*grins and shakes head...* who says you can't be childish and get away with it...
Janie.

Latest posts