• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Morph?

mmsg1998

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone, we rescued this chap just over a week ago now, he’s 3 years old, any ideas on his morph? (Hard to see in pics but his eyes are NOT all black) Thanks in advance!
IMG_5335.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5280.jpeg
    IMG_5280.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
The only visual i can see is that he is a leatherback. If his stripes turn blue when he is fired up then he is a blue bar tiger also. I can't see his nails, if the are clear with no black stripe down the middle he would be a hypo.

mmsg1998

Bearded Dragon Egg
The only visual i can see is that he is a leatherback. If his stripes turn blue when he is fired up then he is a blue bar tiger also. I can't see his nails, if the are clear with no black stripe down the middle he would be a hypo.
Oh I didn’t even realise nails came into it, shows what I know!
Here’s a photo of his nails (he has quite a few missing, his previous owner says he’s not sure why or when it happened..) I think it’s because they clearly need a good cut and maybe he’s caught them digging (which we will attempt to cut in a couple of weeks once he’s more settled in)

Attachments

• IMG_5394.jpeg
    IMG_5394.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 17

mmsg1998

Bearded Dragon Egg
Whatever he is... he's not a Pet Smart BD. Good looking dragon!
He’s lovely isn’t he! Such a calm temperament too. Surprising given he was previously being kept in a small enclosure alongside 2 other adults :(
He’s loving his own space now!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He’s lovely isn’t he! Such a calm temperament too. Surprising given he was previously being kept in a small enclosure alongside 2 other adults :(
He’s loving his own space now!
He more than likely got the nail bitten off by the other dragons--- you are to NEVER keep dragons together---

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
He does look to be hypo also
Oh I didn’t even realise nails came into it, shows what I know!
Here’s a photo of his nails (he has quite a few missing, his previous owner says he’s not sure why or when it happened..) I think it’s because they clearly need a good cut and maybe he’s caught them digging (which we will attempt to cut in a couple of weeks once he’s more settled in)

Latest posts