• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Meet Otis!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
i thought I posted these but I guess I didn't. This is Otis, my new pac man frog. I am completely in love with him even though he doesn't do a whole lot

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    494.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yes he's an ornate. I was surprised for a fat little frog he's really got some jump to him. He's finally gotten active and he chases crickets around his tank, the other day he jumped on his fake plant. He's so funny. I love when he's stalking the crickets and his little back feet start to twitch and then he wipes his face off like it's a sporting event and he's just waiting for someone to say GO!

Your's is gorgeous, love the name!

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes he's an ornate. I was surprised for a fat little frog he's really got some jump to him. He's finally gotten active and he chases crickets around his tank, the other day he jumped on his fake plant. He's so funny. I love when he's stalking the crickets and his little back feet start to twitch and then he wipes his face off like it's a sporting event and he's just waiting for someone to say GO!

Your's is gorgeous, love the name!

Thanks! That's an older picture of him from several months ago. I have some newer ones I can show you sometime. Yeah I love frogs, they say pacmans are aggressive but I've handled Button since he was little and he's come to really tolerate his father :). What pugs are to dogs frogs are to terrarium animals.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I would love to see them! So far he hasn't shown any aggression, he has gone after my finger during feeding but he is such a clumsy eater that he's never gotten it. I call him he, I hope he turns out to be a boy. He's got lots of spots on his throat so I'm thinking male.

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I would love to see them! So far he hasn't shown any aggression, he has gone after my finger during feeding but he is such a clumsy eater that he's never gotten it. I call him he, I hope he turns out to be a boy. He's got lots of spots on his throat so I'm thinking male.

Wow I didn't know that about the spots! If that's the case I assume Button's a male too. I wouldn't mind a female but I was also hoping he was a male because the name Button sounds a little more masculine than feminine.

Here's some more pictures of him :)

Attachments

• Button 1.jpg
    Button 1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Button 2.jpg
    Button 2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Button 3.jpg
    Button 3.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 13

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awesome!

I'm not really sure about the spots. I swear I read it somewhere but I could be wrong. He is so funny, his hunting is getting much better but he got himself stuck tonight. I have a small flowerpot in his tank that is on it's side and he somehow got on top of it but because it's slippery he had no traction and kept trying to get off of it. I don't know what he is going to do when he gets real fat!

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awesome!

I'm not really sure about the spots. I swear I read it somewhere but I could be wrong. He is so funny, his hunting is getting much better but he got himself stuck tonight. I have a small flowerpot in his tank that is on it's side and he somehow got on top of it but because it's slippery he had no traction and kept trying to get off of it. I don't know what he is going to do when he gets real fat!

Oh pacmans are some of the frogs you can easily just let get fat. Their so low upkeep anyway. Just let him sit in his water dish, they absorb water like a sponge :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I was finally able to get video of him eating last night and doing the crazy leg. He is so funny! When I get a chance I'll upload it to Youtube and post it here.

Latest posts