• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Mazuri Insectivore Diet

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mazuri sent me some Insectivore Diet to test out and write a medium-length post about but I wanted to pass it on to you all to see if anyone is interested.
I have two bags and I will mail them out to two BDF members for FREE. The only catch is that you have to write up a review, here on BDF, on the food, how your dragon liked it, pros, cons, etc. within a week. This stuff has been well-received by other insectivores so let's see how beardies like it!
If you're interested in participating email me at josh @ beardeddragonforum.com for more information. Please be in the U.S. and willing to follow through with the write-up. Thanks! :)

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
I'd be happy to try the 'phib gel for my pacman frog. I'd just rather not try new food on my dragon t the moment; she's already acting weird after I changed her substrate. :) Email sent as well.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Josh. The package arrived today and have started the trial on Allie. I'll let you know if she likes it. She doesn't like anyone watching her eat. :p

Jon Macintosh

Juvenile Dragon
Josh,
I had been eagerly awaiting arrival of the Mazuri Insectivore Diet, but still have yet to receive it..
Your email indicated that you had mailed it out; is this so?

If so, I'm afraid it may have become lost in transportation. :/

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
I received mine, and also sent you an email with some questions. Just wanted to confirm you got it, as it was a week or so ago. Thanks Josh!

Latest posts