• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Maya

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, tonight, I noticed Maya awake and when I went to pick her up, I accidentally hit her lower jaw with my knuckle. Being her Mommy, I kissed her jaw, felt around, and her jaw felt the same as before before hitting her lower jaw. I gave her a lot of kisses and rubbed her jaw.

What a guilty feeling I feel. She does have her calcium with D3 supplements at every feeding. I'll keep an eye on her though, just to be sure.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Oh boy is she going to take advantage of this! I see her playing wounded dragon right now!

Don't beat yourself up, I've knocked Dexter's head so many times either on the top of her tank or on her stick. She's been fine.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's ok. At 3 AM, she was awake and I kind of went to bed with her for a little while. She wanted her Mommy. :)

Latest posts