• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MAX ATE GREENS!!!!

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
Well make sure to be careful when picking them wild. You have to be sure that the area hasn't been sprayed for pesticides or had something dumped on the area. Often times you will be able to find dandelion greens being sold at organic grocers like Whole Foods because they are actually really good for people too!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't eat collards or turnip greens, but I would love to try them. Hey, if Allie can eat them, so can I! The next time, I'm out, I'll buy two packs of turnip greens and try them. :) Never know what they taste like until you've tried them! :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now Allie won't touch her greens! LOL...and you know what she did tonight? I bought her her favorite greens-turnip greens- and when I got them home, I noticed the stupid cashier stuffed them into the bag with my oranges. I got them out and they were all smashed up and wilted. They were good looking when I got them off the shelf. :mad: (I'm so angry with the cashier because now I have to bring them back for an exchange.) Poor Allie. She was so upset when she got the 'Mustard Greens' again. :( She looked so angry and black when I told her what happened to her turnip greens. Her beard puffed out and turned black. :mad: Then she started to look so pitiful, I went through the wilted greens and found some that were 'okay' and not wilted. I don't know if she's touched them or not. I hope she ate something. She hasn't really touched her mustard greens, but the crickets are eating them. (So she's getting the benefits from them too!) :D

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
That's one of the good things about collards, they are tough and take forever wilt (plus the huge amount of calcium). And yeah as long as the feeders eat them then she will end up eating them too :p haha.

Latest posts