• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Marley wont eat veggies

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
Hi guys, Marley is around 6 months old and i have been trying to feed her veggies for awhile now and she wont go near them. I usually put raw carrots and a couple raw peas in and a little romain lettuce. I am going to get better veggies for her but i thought she would have at least tried to eat a little of what i gave her now. Any ideas.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's trial and error with them just keep introducing new things and new colors. There is a great list of foods and their nutritional content I got off the internet, from Beautiful Dragons I think. Anyway I usually go down the list until I find something that she likes. I find myself going to the grocery store now and looking for stuff that she can eat that we can share!

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
It's trial and error with them just keep introducing new things and new colors. There is a great list of foods and their nutritional content I got off the internet, from Beautiful Dragons I think. Anyway I usually go down the list until I find something that she likes. I find myself going to the grocery store now and looking for stuff that she can eat that we can share!
Thanks a lot for your reply i appreciate it. I am going to start getting her different stuff, hopefully something like fruit, strawberries, grapes, stuff like that. Thanks again.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there. You can try turnip greens, collard greens, or mustard greens. Allie loves turnip greens more than anything! If I give her something like collards or mustard, she turns her head up at them. She's pretty picky and knows what she loves. :D

http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

Here's the link above. :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Thanks Noella, that is the link! I don't think I've tried turnip greens yet. I'll have to get some.

Latest posts