• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

manzeez first dragon

manzeez

Hatchling Dragon
View attachment 3555 when i first seen a reptile as a pet i z thats not for me it was a friend who had it was an ackie then he got more reptiles all kinds i had not seen him 4 years then in town one day i seen him we had a chat he told me he had a reptile shop so i had a look so from then on i would call down at weekends so one day in september a girl called 2 the shop she couldnt keep her beardie any more he was about a year old so my friend [ali] took him i asked ali r u going 2 keep him he z no is he 4 sale he's 4 u and i have a viv in the shop as well just 2 say thanks 4 you'r help i was chuffed 2 bits his wife brought it up the next day and thats how i got spike

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! That's a great photo of Spike you posted. Thanks for joining the site. If you have any questions let us know! We'd love to see more photos of spike too!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF, Manzeez! I hope you and Spike enjoy your time here.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcometoBDF2.jpg

Alex Jimenez

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 3555 when i first seen a reptile as a pet i z thats not for me it was a friend who had it was an ackie then he got more reptiles all kinds i had not seen him 4 years then in town one day i seen him we had a chat he told me he had a reptile shop so i had a look so from then on i would call down at weekends so one day in september a girl called 2 the shop she couldnt keep her beardie any more he was about a year old so my friend [ali] took him i asked ali r u going 2 keep him he z no is he 4 sale he's 4 u and i have a viv in the shop as well just 2 say thanks 4 you'r help i was chuffed 2 bits his wife brought it up the next day and thats how i got spike
welcome Manzeez :) hope u enjoy your new friend.

Latest posts