• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Making Useless Substrates Useful With Feeders

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
So I finally figured out a way to use that bag of crushed walnut that I bought forever ago for my tortoise and then learned about how bad it was. I got a pack of superworms today and they smell of the stuff they are in was awful. I was roaming through my house looking for something else to put them in when it hit me. THE WALNUT!!!! I poured out a layer into a container, placed some alfalfa pellets and cereal on top of it and then add some greens and fruit slices for water. The worms burrowed right into it. I am not trying to keep a breeding colony or anything so I am only looking to store them but it is working well with less smell for me.

Latest posts