• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Making Ladys appt.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1114e13e03588d35d8dde5903bc74124.jpg
37ee687381ddb755d412172162e22cd5.jpg
her eye is so covered already. The vets gonna call me Monday . She's gonna look cute with a mohawk.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh my gosh that was fast!! wow... the picture is funny she's like OMG what the heck is that in my tank???? lol

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know it's gonna be stressful. It did grow fast. Sucky issue .
I had to go back and look and I was amazed at the growth since Feb! Dang girl! I hope the vet is going to take enough off the you don't have to go every 2 months... sigh What do they charge for a wen shave lol??

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Me too. It could be any price. I watched a video of a vet doing it. He put the fish in water with sleep stuff then just trimmed it with little scissors. I foolishly have hope it will be less than any amount that makes me want to vomit. Lol

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She's too beautiful to be blind. So whatever price it is is what it is but if I puke it will be on that credit card.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hear ya... we do what we have to do for our babies.. our soon to be 2 year old Am. Bulldog Jax just had knee surgery the 17th :( $2600!! my brother said so did you put her down??? I'm like NO she's only 1 1/2!! it is what it is they are our responsibility .

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hope Jax leg better. I have 3 dogs too. They're like my kids.
Thanks it's taking time and alot of work on my end to do her rehab and to keep her calm...(yea ok sure) her staples come out Monday! poor thing her knee had alot done to fix a loose knee cap because of her muscles are too bulky in back. 6 weeks until repeat xrays to make sure her bone/muscles and tendons are healed.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
120. For ladys trim and 9 30 tomorrow morning. That's below the vomit over the payment level. Now I just can worry about her being ok after. It's the vets first time doing it. My thinking is that it could be real bad that it's his first or real good I don't know. She's very irritated this wknd she's been trying to swim in the corner like she's trying to clear her eyes. It's sad I'm happy it's all in the works.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
120. For ladys trim and 9 30 tomorrow morning. That's below the vomit over the payment level. Now I just can worry about her being ok after. It's the vets first time doing it. My thinking is that it could be real bad that it's his first or real good I don't know. She's very irritated this wknd she's been trying to swim in the corner like she's trying to clear her eyes. It's sad I'm happy it's all in the works.
Glad that it will take place tomorrow! I think that it being the vets first time that will make him very cautious and well thought out.. Hang in there lady!! hang in there wallet :)

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I'm so nervous. Couldn't sleep. I think we should go the cautious route and just get her eyes un covered and be done. Next time we'll all have at least the knowledge from this time to go off of. This is the first fish surgery at this vet hospital and for the vet and for Lady and me. We're definitely going the cautious route. I'm really nervous.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She's home and looks great. I'll get a pic after she acclimate and I can let her out of the bag.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea!! Lady looks good!! so did they end up taking alot off? She looks happy to be able to see again :)

Latest posts