• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Makes me sad.

Lucas791

Hatchling Dragon
Look how small this baby is at the local pet store, he is in a huge tank but has no lights or anything, he's so skinny and has white spots all over his body.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 99

Monkeys563

Hatchling Dragon
The pet store animals always make me sad, most are in poor condition I was I was able to just take them all and give them what they need

misskatie

Juvenile Dragon
pet stores are the woorssttt in my opinion it just makes me mad what they tell people about caring for their animals. I see all over on craigslist just browsing baby bearded dragon for sale comes with is and that and this and sand!!!! I see people getting rid of their dragons and wanting older ones because the one they have now tries to eat the little baby they have and they want to put them all in one tank. And then I see pictures of bearded dragons that are super super dark and don't have the proper lighting and get fed lettuce it just makes me ssoo mad at the pet stores and at the people for not doing their research before buying a pet :/

Latest posts