• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

loving my new baby herman!

samantha507

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone my name is Samantha I'm from Saskatchewan Canada I'm 17 years old well 18 in a week. I recently got my first beardie since I was just young and am loving him so much! I am all set up and ready to go but just worried about one thing; a mark on his belly.. that's why I went on this forum.. so if u know a lot about beardies I would really love if u looked at my post on the health forum and let me know what the mark is. Thank u all for ur time and commitment and loving reptiles as much as I do. :) here's a picture of my baby Herman <3
IMG107.jpg

Kalypso

Hatchling Dragon
How cool is that picture of Herman?! You can see every individual scale and spike on him! :eek: Thanks for posting that, ans welcome to BDF! :D

samantha507

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys and thanks I have a wicked camera on my phone it's nice to take pictures of him! Nice meeting u all

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
By the way, what's that thing in the upper right of the pic? Looks like you're pinning him down with a rolled up blanket. ;)

Latest posts