• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looks like I have a little operation started

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Omg dnt no how u do it i feel like ive not got enough time for 2kids and 1 dragon neva mind ur tribe :) wel done u.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh u defo got ur hands full ;) u musy b a great time keeper hehe. Do u breed ur own prey aswel or buy it?

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Both haha I can't keep my roach colony up but I'm trying haha.and I'm trying to breed super worms too.i buy in bulk for feeders for my monitor

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's def a second job! But a good one. I know for me when I have a tough day at work (which is everyday) I love to come home to all my critters and see what they were up to while I was gone! Even though most of my night is spent cleaning up after them or feeding them or cleaning up after their crickets. I wouldn't change it.

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah same here haha.when we move to tx next year I'm hoping to have some hold backs from breedings and a few more breeders.and I also want to start a caiman project too

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
Just had a lock between heisenberg and peaches. Should have some amazing rainbow hypo het trans dunners. Can't wait will take pics when she lays

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome back. Looking forward to the pics

Latest posts