• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for an adult, chill female beardie.

Cate Black

Hatchling Dragon
I have an extra tank and bulbs and love to spare and I can feel the maternal need to take care of another female!
I want a female because my experiance with males has been aggresive, and she has to be chill enough to wander my room without hiding or freaking out and is easy to handle.
I live in Austin, TX and can order it or compensate you.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
When looking for good temperament and/or behavior, it's always better to go with a reputable breeder. Get a young one BD. If possible, speak with the breeder over the phone and let him/her what you are looking for.

You don't want one from 'puppy mill' style breeders that are just looking for the fast buck. It might mean putting out the money, but well worth it.

Let's wait for the more experienced and knowledgeable members here. Some of the members here have acquired young BDs, and might even personally know someone that can facilitate you getting a nice one, or might even have one for you.

Good luck, keep us posted.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Cate...I'm not sure but I thought that I had mentioned to you previously that I would recommend you checking the Austin CraigsList listings. The majority of breeders and reptile people in my area(Dayton,Ohio) use CraigsList to advertise. It's an excellent way to meet other enthusiasts in your area and possibly find or get a lead on a suitable female dragon close to home which would avoid shipping costs and stress on her and allow you to check her out in person to make sure she is the one you want.
Hope you find her soon! And Enjoy your Friday:D

cjs dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
i have a adult female shes trained to hand feed and everything she only gets spooked if you wake her up too early in the morning otherwise shell just sit on the bed and stare at you

Latest posts