• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Look what I came home to!!

Fuzzchubb

Bearded Dragon Egg
uploadfromtaptalk1428611543571.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I've never seen eggs in person so I don't know what they should look like, but just thinking that all of those came out of your little girl....YIKES!

Fuzzchubb

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't know If they are big or not for a beardy... Never had the pleasure of eggs before....

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HMMM - This seems a bit long. I thought incubation was 70 days or less. not an expert - never had babies. have you "candeled" them to see if the eggs are viable?

Fuzzchubb

Bearded Dragon Egg
HMMM - This seems a bit long. I thought incubation was 70 days or less. not an expert - never had babies. have you "candeled" them to see if the eggs are viable?
Yep. And saw nothing in any of them..... Then three hatched at day 92!!!!!!

Andyurgay

Hatchling Dragon
congrats!! How many?!

we just had 9 hatch a week ago with another 7 about to hatch in a week or so. So much fun those little buggers are!