• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Loki and friends! :D (Pictures and storytime)

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey everyone! It's been a while, which I suppose is a good thing since this is the place I run to when I'm worried and scared about Loki's health, but he seems to be doing great lately. ^_^ He's a big boy now, and very colorful and fat.

IMG_0351.jpg

He's also become VERY comfortable in my house... a little too comfortable, if you ask me. :p He spends most of the time wandering around the house like he owns the place, puffing his face up at any dogs looking to give him trouble. He likes to sit by the fireplace (since it's the middle of winter, and with the snowstorms blowing through it's been in the fifties INSIDE), but he knows not to get too close or he'll burn himself.

IMG_0349.jpg

I used to be worried about letting him roam around so much since I have lots of OTHER free-range pets, but after a while it's become clear that dogs, rabbits, guinea pig, and other assorted critters give him his space.

IMG_0352.jpg

Well, all except for one. I have a very stupid poodle named Tiki who likes to lick his face all the time. Loki's the most gentle reptile I've ever seen in my life though, and he's never even attempted to bite me, Tiki or anything that wasn't an insect or leaf. :p

IMG_0354.jpg

I swear, she's really, really stupid. On the left, but the white one's dumb too.

These were all taken by my boyfriend when I was cold and wanted to sit by the fireplace, but had to share the area with my animal friends. :p

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wonderful pics...everybody looks great. I would still use caution when letting him roam. Anybody could decide to "play" and that could be disastrous.

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
valkyrja said:
IMG_0354.jpg

I swear, she's really, really stupid. On the left, but the white one's dumb too.

hahahaha that cracked me up ! made my day ;D "but the white one's dumb too" hahahaha

Latest posts