• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

lizard activities

Marquez0352

Hatchling Dragon
We cuddle with Button and sometimes she will cuddle back or wiggle her way off to go explore around the living room, especially early morning when it's sunny and bright.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
We block off the front room and let them have free run. Luci spends his time climbing up chairs and jumping off. He also likes sitting by the screen door watching the cars go by. Dexter just likes to sit on the back of the couch and watch me play on the computer :).

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
I put mine on my bed with a pile of my dogs toys,he likes to run from one end to the other,hiding in my pillows,climbing all over the toys checking them out,he's pretty funny to watch..At first I would freak out when he would dart to end of bed,but he stops,turns around and runs other way,has yet to try to jump off..thank goodness! But I do keep my eye on him..anything new to them they will enjoy,they are nosey little stinkers:)

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
I also move stuff around in his enclosure,its new to them and he seems to like it..like when I move my furniture around,it feels new and different for awhile..

Latest posts