• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

leo keeps glass surfing and i dont know if its a problem or now

mydragonsnameisleo

Bearded Dragon Egg
hes been doing it for a long time he never changes color or anything and whenever i go to pet him or give him food or do whatever he just stops and comes to his food or lets me pet him and forgets about it for a while i dont know if its just because hes bored or stressed or whatever it could be i just wanna know

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hes been doing it for a long time he never changes color or anything and whenever i go to pet him or give him food or do whatever he just stops and comes to his food or lets me pet him and forgets about it for a while i dont know if its just because hes bored or stressed or whatever it could be i just wanna know
How big is the tank? What are your surface basking temps and how are you getting them? What kind of UVB are you using coil or a long tube fixture? these all play a role in the behavior of the dragon

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
How big is the tank? What are your surface basking temps and how are you getting them? What kind of UVB are you using coil or a long tube fixture? these all play a role in the behavior of the dragon
I'd like to add that the first time mine started running around I thought she wanted out.. so I got her out and she promptly pooped on me. Learned my lesson.

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
I have a beardie that will glass surf if she need to go potty, she hates going in her enclosure. Ive gotten to putting her in a warm bath when she does it now just to speed things up. Then right back in she goes.

Latest posts