• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

leash

June

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Where did you get your leash and what brand and on-line store is a good one? My pet store doesn't sell them and looking at reviews at Amazon, I can't find a good one.

Thank you!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I bought mine online at Etsy. One of our other members here walkingwithdragons has an Etsy store and she makes and sells them for like $5

Depending on the size of your beardie you may also be able to find something in the small animal section of the petstore like something for a ferret.

June

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I bought mine online at Etsy. One of our other members here walkingwithdragons has an Etsy store and she makes and sells them for like $5

Depending on the size of your beardie you may also be able to find something in the small animal section of the petstore like something for a ferret.

Thanks!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You're welcome! At first Luci didn't like it but now he realizes it means he's going somewhere fun so he's better with it.

June

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
You're welcome! At first Luci didn't like it but now he realizes it means he's going somewhere fun so he's better with it.

This leash is great. It fits our Big Red and Xena. Neither dragon seemed to mind it but they didn't move outside once we put them down. I can't believe how much I love our dragons. Xena is now almost 4 months old and Big Red is over a year, but we aren't sure how old. (He was from the rescue shelter)
Thank you again for all the good advice.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You are welcome! It's easy to fall in love with them.

Latest posts