• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kanye West is such a DEUCHE

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Did anyone watch the VMA's last night? If you did you know what im talking about. If not i will explain a bit.

Taylor Swift(a 16 year old female country singer) won best female music video or something like that last night at the Video Music Awards. Just as she was starting her accpetance speach Kanye West jumps up on the stage and takes the mic from her. He said he wanted to congratulate her on winning but that Beyonce's video was way better and in fact one of the best music videos ever made. He did this to a 16 year old folks. You should have saw her face she was mortified. Kanye West was removed from the show (which is funny cause he was scheduled to perform). He was also nominated for something and you should have heard the crowd boo when they heard his name lol. And at the end of the show Beyonce won best MVA of the year and she let Taylor Swift do her accpetance speech in lue of beyonce doing her own.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i always hated him...hes so friggin arrogant and honestly his music sucks...he always has to make a scene and always has to start drama...he drives me crazy

Latest posts