• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

just making sure

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
and i do agree with you on the varying options i have been doing my homework for what i thought was a long time like i said before i wanted a beardie for quite some time i just never was able to without moving him state to state constanly (due to the military) now that im out i felt i had everything i needed and something new comes its hard at first of sure like everything else anyway well im gonna do all i can to make this little guy feel better than he is now i really hope his previous owner didnt do to much damage it will be rewarding in the end im sure i think im gonna sneak up to him sometime this week and take all my new found knowledge with me so i dont have to wait til sunday ill let you all know what i plan and ill come back with better pics so we can see for sure if he is too small :-\

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hats off to you for saving him and taking everyone's advice to give him a good home. One thing that you may want to seriously consider is taking him to a herp vet. Since he was apparently neglected, it would be good to have him checked out and have a fecal exam done on him. That way you can ensure he has no parasites, you can go over your setup with a professional and take it from there.

You can find a herp vet in your area at this site:
www.herpvetconnection.com

Can't wait to see the new pics!

Latest posts