• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a quick question.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Guys,
When I click the "show unread posts since last visit" link I never get the posts. I have to click the unread topics link to get the new posts. Just wondering if its just me.
Tom

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is working for me too. Tom can you shoot me a screen print?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok. You could do a screen print and paste it in WordPad, then send it off to me.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
to do what Renee is talking about you hit the Print Screen Key on your keyboard. This will make is so you can right click and paste into word

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This happens to me too... I'll do the cut and paste it to you Renee the next time this occurs.
Hates me too... You aren't alone, Tom ... ;)
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We are having trouble replicating this issue. What are you using for the Internet - DSL, dial up, Cable, Satellite?

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Also, another thought..

What browser are you using and what version is it?

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
this actually happens to me too..i had this back before the forum merged as well...im using the latest version of FireFox

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We are looking into this. I have the same setup as the rest of you (Firefox and Comcast broadband Internet). We am unable to replicate this issue.

Nothing is reported with the forum software company either...

Hang in there and we will get to the bottom of it.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, I tried and tried to replicate the issue. Sorry all, but I have to ask more questions.

I am using the same version of Firefox as some of you that are experiencing the issue. I did the following test since Janie stated she was normally only experiencing it when there was just one post unread.

I marked all of my posts as read and then waited until a new one came in. For me, it did show only the one post. I went and read it, which would give me zero unread posts. I then kept clicking the "Show unread posts since last visit" link and it stated no unread posts.

Then it brings up another link to try again. Upon clicking it I did see one post there. I thought I was all done here in at least replicating the issue, but then found that the post had just come in as I was testing, so back to the drawing board!

Sorry for dragging this out, but we don't want anyone having issues, and just can't replicate it.

Thanks everyone.

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
beardielover17 said:
this actually happens to me too..i had this back before the forum merged as well...im using the latest version of FireFox

*gasp* not firefox!!!!! lol

Latest posts