• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a few of my legless friends

The_Genesis_Purge

Bearded Dragon Egg
Unknown1.jpg

Bloodmale.jpg

Amethyst2.jpg

Lilly1.jpg

Fluffy.jpg

Pearl2.jpg

This was my favourite for the meer fact that we got this spotted bush snake to eat out of hand
Just a few for now...

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Your legless children are precious! And your little bush snake is stunning! I've never seen one in person. So tiny! He makes my smallest snakes look like giants haha

The_Genesis_Purge

Bearded Dragon Egg
Bush snakes are stunning and so are their colours, like keeping little green mamabs sometimes, they are definitely not easy to keep requiring UVB, a very arborial and humid setup and a very specific diet of geckos which are not always in good supply. Finding captive bred ones is nigh impossible becuase of their difficulty. The one I have there is a juvenile he started at 5cm, They get to around 30cm to 50cm in extreme cases. I usually only take in rescues, get them well enough and eating and healed and send them back on their way.

Here is another rescue called brown (a brown house snake) another indigenous snake. When we got her her face had been crushed and skewered with a garden fork. I assume someone must have also thrown a brick at her. Luckily good ol baythill and tlc and she was doing much better 2 years later, we still keep her now since I don't see any good in releasing her now
Picture030.jpg

Brownie.jpg

Browny2.jpg

Ofcourse there are still loads more and photo days are usually appreciated by everyone
Here's Nom-nom the egg eater a very reclusive fella. These are also tough and finding eggs can be annoying sometimes - another indigenous
http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/FJTILLDEATH/media/Nomnom.jpg.html?o=28[/IMG[

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h410/FJTILLDEATH/Butters2.jpg
Trust a king to always leave a lovebite
bite2.jpg

bite2.jpg

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Your critters are too cute. I'm glad you were able to help Brown, poor baby was in rough shape. Rescues are incredibly rewarding.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Poor baby. I'm glad you were able to get her fixed up. No animal should have to endure that. Thank goodness she found you.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not a snake fan but they are awesome to look at..

Latest posts