• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jade (our Green Iguana) - update with pictures and VIDEO! =)

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So, Jade arrived today... I was apprehensive because of the negative things I've heard about iguanas - but thanks to some very nice folks here I welcomed her arrival with a renewed confidence and hope... and she's awesome ;D

I know she is still adjusting to being here (and will be for some time) so she may just be scared sweet (lol) but she is displaying all the signs of relaxation that I've read about with these lizards, so I hope she is feeling okay. She has not given us any indication of aggression, even going in and out of her enclosure today getting it all set up, so I am very hopeful that she'll like living here and being a part of our family.

Without further ado, here's some pics (and a video)!
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3yE0Dv7uc

My living room is now a rainforest... lol :D
JadesEnclosure01.png

This is me, holding the new girl... isn't she pretty?
JadeAndMom.png

We got this tree for her today... she's been up there since we put it in!
JadeinTree.png

Another photo of her enclosure...
JadesEnclosure02.png

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Re: Jade (our Green Iguana) - update with pictures! =)

absolutely beautiful! she seems very sweet....i bet she can sense the love u guys are gonna give her and will feel safe and right at home

Latest posts