• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I've been thinking about getting a dragon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonsky

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I used to have green anoles, and I did really good with them. But they weren't from the pet store, I caught them, kept them for the winter and let them go in the summer. I have decided not to get any more green anoles. So now I want somthing that I can hold more, and is a little bigger, and I think the bearded dragon is the right lizard for me. But, I have some questions. 1.How big of a tank should I get? 2.What kind and how many lights shoud I get? 3.What should I use as a substrate? 4.Can the dragons eat moths? 5.Should I catch his/her food for him/her, or buy it from a pet store? 6.Should I gut load his/her food? 7.Should I get a boy or girl dragon? 8.How do you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts