• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this brumation?

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Sorry the time difference. I feel asleep. Let me get all the fabric choices I've got and show you sizes so you can pick out which ones. I'm not sure on UK shipping. I know just recently I sent my best friend a huge gift package for her birthday. I mailed it on Monday and she got it Friday! So if I can get these cut and sewn this weekend I can get them out Monday to you Monday morning!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ooohhh can't wait. No rush do it when u get time

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I'm actually walking in the door right now. Had doctors appointment this morning.

Here are the 2 I was telling you about last night for me/this morning for you.
f3d2550f691e5702960b5a837ec71012.jpg

And here are the 2 I've already made blankets for Lacey. The ones I showed you.

63ead873ef4c74660f38557765188160.jpg

Do you like any of those?

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Are you accepting new customers mxw0rld?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Are you accepting new customers mxw0rld?

Yes I am. I'm working on getting my shop set up. It's just taking time posting each and every item. Lol

We also hand make wooden beds, leashes and cage coverings. I've got pictures of it all. Besides it's cheaper to do it this way. Etsy charges me a fee so I have to add that in to the cost. Lol

Let me know what you are looking for. I do it for the love, not the money. It's something we have done for our dragons and it has turned out nicely so we are wanting to share our good deeds. Spread the love! [emoji4]

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow, I thought you were just making blankets for dinky and blinky, I didn't know you sold things. Forget store bought furniture, I'll be calling upon you for my beardie beds! What do the beds look like? And what are cage coverings?

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow, I thought you were just making blankets for dinky and blinky, I didn't know you sold things. Forget store bought furniture, I'll be calling upon you for my beardie beds! What do the beds look like? And what are cage coverings?

Cage coverings are like curtains for the enclosure/viv/tank - whatever you are using. Just need measurements. I can take pictures of Wally's if you would like to see how it looks.

Here's the pictures of the beds
5614c26150e7e856c18fcc8de5cd8fbc.jpg
43212f05c4b671ee131f2b7af2d105e9.jpg
4916e8b2c7f36b29a3a4fb69f5a85920.jpg

We can make them lighter or darker. Those are Wally's and Lacey's.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Here is Wally sleeping in his bed

752b124dbb7e4e2592bdc7eeae7adc68.jpg

This is an old picture. He's bigger now! Lol this is probably 2 months old. He sleeps in his bed every night. Never gets out of it. He did at first the first week but not now.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh my goodness, I must have these beds for my kids!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
His lights are still on, as lights out here is at 8pm [emoji846]

But you get the idea for when the lights are out.

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Those are amazing. When I scrounge up some more money, I'll be ordering some beds from you :) and a pillow and blanket set.

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Those are amazing. When I scrounge up some more money, I'll be ordering some beds from you :) and a pillow and blanket set.

I custom make these per request. Just remember that it takes us about 5-7 days to make, stain, sew and get it shipped. If you wanted everything, bed, pillow, blanket & mattress pad. We are looking at $20-25. depending on sizes, stain colors, etc

Thank you! [emoji258]

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow, you're amazing :) I'll measure Ruth tomorrow for a size. Should their body, head to tail, fit on the bed? Or just head to vent?

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Wow, you're amazing :) I'll measure Ruth tomorrow for a size. Should their body, head to tail, fit on the bed? Or just head to vent?

That is completely up to you and your preference. If you want her tail on the bed or not. You also need to pick out a stain color and fabrics. I've got a few more to choose from in the other room. This really cute Paris fabric is girly and has pink Eiffel tower. Then we've got this skull one with flowers. I'm working on a cage cover for Lacey in that one. It's girly but also a bit (don't mess with me) tough! Lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran

If you wanted one for Mushu we would have to estimate how big he might get our wait until he's older.

With Wally it only took a week for us to train him to sleep on it. He was about 8 weeks old when we got him.

With Lacey she took right to it and has never moved from day 1. But she was 23 days old when we got her.

It's going to take a week or so to get Ruth used to it. Don't get frustrated if she walks off the first few times.

As far as shipping I only charge you what it costs me to ship to you. No hidden charges or fees. I just want every bearded dragon to be as comfortable as they can be. [emoji4]

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have NO idea how big Mushu is going to get, but I think he'll get pretty big. Bigger than Ruth, I'd bet.

Ruth might take right to it. She falls asleep wherever she happens to be when the lights go out. If I tuck her in, I doubt she'd move, but we'll see. I'm gonna measure her and think about how I want to set up her future enclosure to make the bed match.

Latest posts