• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is it normal?

mnora

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Everyone,
so my 6wk old baby which I've had now for almost a week always let me handle it and would just hang out on my shirt for a while.
I run a daycare and didn't hold it for one day and today when I tried it would just keep running away and even jumped out of my hand. Is this normal?

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just dont try to force it. Sometimes just like us they have days thet they just want to be left alone. With mine one day at random the boy decided he did not want to be handled and would puff up if I put my hand in. The next day he was back to his normal loving self. But if you hurt him or her trying to force it he/she may be slow to forgive you. If he stays shy then just go slow.

Latest posts