• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

introduction

chris67

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi i am a 45 yearold women who has always wanted dragons but due to finances kids ect have only just got my first one two weeks so learning about them as i go though i have been looking into haveing one for the last two years i happen to bump into a women at koi carp who had two on her apparently she bought two at eight weeks and at eleven months she realised they were both male i dont think he was well looked after as the tip of his tail and some toes are missing he is a chuncky monkey wich is a good job as he is of his food at the momment i bought him and his viv she had him on sawdust (well that was taken out straight away ) he is on paper at the momment when i cleaned the sawdust out i found loads of dead crickets and also found loads of wax worms i am now going to look after him to the best of my abillaty with a lot of help from you so sorry if ui ask lots of questions

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome.jpg

There are many knowledgeable members on this Forum, that will be glad to help out in any way that they can.

Good Luck with the rescue.