• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Introducing Lola Stubbs :)

Jovamabob

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is our little Lola Stubbs :) We rescued a baby beardie mid January who is missing her back two feet and half her tail! Her lack of feet don't seem to hold her back and she still happily climbs her rock and cage furniture. She was apparently born mid august but she's only 44g an 4 inches head to vent, so we have some doubts that she's really that old. We had some issues with her at first. She hid away all the time, had a poor appetite and didn't seem to grow/put on much weight. I checked and the setup was all ok etc. She did a big shed this last month though and shed all her legs, head and back. Now that sheds out of the way she is coming on in leaps and bounds! I think feeding her the roaches and calci worms instead of crickets is paying off :)
tumblr_n2hh52eFD21tr4rsqo1_500.jpg

Mammy they keep running over my feets!
tumblr_n1x1j9iIBq1tr4rsqo1_500.jpg

After her shed :)
tumblr_n1tkvu1fr51qdzuh1o1_500.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF! So glad you've joined the community!
Awww she IS beautiful! I love her! Thank you for taking her in. She deserves a loving home and it looks like she's found one. Can't wait to see more from you and her both! :) :bd:
Maybe sometime you could post a video of her running around. It's amazing how persistent these animals can be despite their setbacks. Nature always prevails! :)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My Toviah is mssing back rght foot. Bothers me more than him. Doubt that it bothers him at all - jumps climbs runs no probs

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That's amazing!! So glad she has a good home! She doesn't look.bothered a bit by this feet! What a trooper :)

Latest posts