• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Interesting article

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi,
As part of the bearded dragon community would like to share this to hopefully stop the horrifying things that happen with bearded dragons. Please note that the images are disturbing/ graphic and if you do not want to see just scroll down to the bottom of the page to sign the petition. Doing my very best to help the innocent bearded dragon lives since they do not have a voice or say in this. It truly saddens my heart but I hope that, we, as the community for bearded dragons can be more aware of this and hopefully put an end to all of this. I did, however, buy my bearded dragon from Petsmart and I am so very grateful for but to see what they do behind the scenes is truly disgusting. If you have already signed and seen this then please disregard.
Reptiles Suffer, Left to Die at Another Massive PetSmart Supplier Mill
I am not sure if there is a sticky or if it can be done about this but I feel that more people should be aware and know about this the better. It should truly be left to the professional breeders along with proper husbandry/care. Again, sorry but not trying to spam in any way just trying to put a word out for the innocent lovely beardies.

Dree

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah, it's heartbreaking what goes on in reptile mills. It's why I would never purchase or promote pet stores, especially chain pet stores. People should adopt rescue beardies or go to a reputable breeder.

Latest posts