• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Incubators

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I was wondering what you guys use for incubators. Brand, prices, etc

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
ya that what i have also but haveing trouble keeping a constant temp. The Exo Terra digital readout is way of so im using a differet themometer in it and there realy is no way to controle humidity so im havening issues keeping that at a constant. I was hopeing there was something better out there for a resonable price.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
most other things ae 150 and up i know its hard hmm now thth u said something mayb i shld try another thermometer in my incubator just to check

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
omg i just checked and mines 9 degrees too low too no wonder my babies are late hatching wow

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya i contacted the company i purchased it from with no reply yet my next step is contacting exo terra to see if they will do anything about it

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
On the 2nd page of Bearded Dragon Breeding there is a thread posted by crypticdragons that is a ''How to'' on building an incubator out of a cooler. Check it out when you get a chance.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i think im going to do something simular except out of a dual stage wine cooler so i can incubate both my dragons and cresties

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea i really liked it but i found some people that build large incubators for affordable price because the incubator i have now will b way too small for when i produce more

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How many dragons do you plan on working with?

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Iv made my own and iv got a chicken egg incubator.. And both 100% successful

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my goal is 10 females and 5 males by the end of 2012 most likely will get them before then but just incase lol i woul dmake a cooler incubator but i just prefer the cabinet incubator style if you know how tomake tht let me know lol n ill make my own

Terra Colson Nicholson

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i made my own and it works pretty good so far.. my temps do float a bit but nature does as well, so im not worried about the 80 to 83 degrees floating...
if you still need help, i can tell you what i did. Its my first time so im not a pro but my eggs are growing and i will know in 3 weeks if they hatch at 60 days or more

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
its very easy just gut it then put 2 -11' heat tape down the back plug them into a temp controler and thats it

Latest posts