• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Improvements?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are some improvements you'd like to see me make to our forum? Do you have an idea for a subforum that would help organize our topics? What do you think would help encourage people to register and ask their questions?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great suggestion. We can definitely sticky important threads. If youd like to nominate a thread to be stickied, please email or PM me.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think That the picture contest voting should be limited to active members only there seems to be a sudden sudden influx of new members who are voting and that’s it. To keep it fair for all and to keep it the best picture our the same people will win every time.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Agreed. I will be checking IPs for all votes and comparing to make sure there are no duplicates. For the next contest, participating members will need to register on or before the day of the announcement of the contest.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Flip side to the influx of voting.
NEW people are regeristering to vote for friends, hopefully 1 in 5 will stick around and contribute.

Latest posts