• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im going to the Vet.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I got the results and other than low white cell count everything was normal. So the doc is leaning towards the bacterial infection. So right now we stay the course and see what happens. This morning He was moving around a little and went poop. So at least I cant say I imagined him being a little better today.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm sure Apollo will make a speedy recovery with the care he is receiving. Keep us updated.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
From what Tom has told me Apollo has perked up a bit more and is more active than before, but he has a long way to go still.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Good to hear Tom. Keep us posted. I know you have to have been pretty stressed all week, I hope Apollo's improvement lightens the burden a little.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like Apollo is on the road to recovery...glad to hear it.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok took a follow up fecal in today and We found protasoa parasites. So we are gonna treat that now.
Apollo has gained back almost 40 grams and is picking up.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thats awesome news on the weight gain and its great that your vet caught the secondary infection

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It's really a good sign that he's gaining weight back! Sounds like the appetite is back. Too bad you have another round of treatments to put him through, better to have found it now though. I hope this will take care of it all though.

Latest posts