• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

iguana forum

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spike, is there really no iguana forum at all??
I'd be happy to start one if you know how we can reach Iguana keepers...

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya ive never seen one devoted to iguanas i have 3 of them myself, there should be more info out there so peeps relize just whats involved and how big and demanding they really get

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
while i dont have one i also looked and i found no forums for this lizard alone(some forums have subsections for them)

i think it is needed, i mean iguanas are very very popular lizards and it seems like every retile owner has one

Deac77

Bearded Dragon Egg
Haha funny you should mention tegu forums but the tegu forum I'm a member on has the most knowledge I've seen for all branches of iguanas but agree i haven't been able to find one dedicated specifically for iguanas

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok, and now sand boas!!! Um, maybe I'm getting a little carried away by this now, lol :p I don't know what it is about those snakes but I think I'm hooked. Anyways, when it's up and going let us know. I don't have one but I would love to check it out!

Latest posts