• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need help!

luvmyspikenjazz

Bearded Dragon Egg
I currently have 2 bearded dragons. We got both of them on black Friday and I completely fell in love with them. However, while one of them is growing and thriving, the other is not. Spike won't eat or drink, he is loosing weight, and WAS having spasms or seizures. I found out that it was most likely from a calcium deficiency. I think the seizures have stopped but he is still not acting right. His poop is also not looking right. I have tried giving him warm baths and I have to pick him up to get him to drink. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HELP HIM.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
If they are housed together he could be threatened by the other dragon. The seizures are a concern and not eating. I would get some critical care and see if you can syringe feed him. He may need a vet visit.

Latest posts