• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I need a bit of help...

Chris5634

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys, a quick one. I have a beardie who is about 4 months old. Firstly, some days he seems to be very friendly and other days it seems like he wants to bite you. Is this just part of him growing up? I do take him out everyday and handle him, so its not like he's scared of me or anything. Another question, what is the best way to get him to run a bit. He's vey active, but I'm so scared he's going to run under something or out the door. Any advise please...

ravenwolf

Juvenile Dragon
Handling him everyday will certainly get him used to you, if you want to let him have a secure run around try a fabric playpen or ball pool that you can buy in supermarkets for kids that way he can have an explore but you feel safe that he isn't going to get anywhere :)

Latest posts