Hi everyone!
I recently joined the forum, and I checked with the forum staff before posting this here.
I really love lizards, especially bearded dragons. I kept looking for a game where I could raise and breed bearded dragons, but I couldn't really find the kind of game I wanted to play.
So... I ended up making one myself.
It's called Bearded Dragon Nursery.
You start with a pair of adult bearded dragons, take care of them, breed new generations, hatch babies, and discover different genes, colors, patterns, and unusual appearances.
The game is designed to be fairly relaxed. You can leave it running while working, drawing, or browsing the web, then come back occasionally to feed your dragons, pet them, and see how they're doing. They won't die just because you leave them alone for a day.
It's more of a casual breeding and collecting game than a realistic husbandry simulator, so it's definitely not meant to be used as real bearded dragon care advice.
As someone who genuinely loves these animals, making a game entirely about bearded dragons has been a very fun project for me.
If anyone here is interested, here's the Steam page:
store.steampowered.com


I'd also be very interested to hear what actual bearded dragon keepers think of the idea.
I recently joined the forum, and I checked with the forum staff before posting this here.
I really love lizards, especially bearded dragons. I kept looking for a game where I could raise and breed bearded dragons, but I couldn't really find the kind of game I wanted to play.
So... I ended up making one myself.
It's called Bearded Dragon Nursery.
You start with a pair of adult bearded dragons, take care of them, breed new generations, hatch babies, and discover different genes, colors, patterns, and unusual appearances.
The game is designed to be fairly relaxed. You can leave it running while working, drawing, or browsing the web, then come back occasionally to feed your dragons, pet them, and see how they're doing. They won't die just because you leave them alone for a day.
It's more of a casual breeding and collecting game than a realistic husbandry simulator, so it's definitely not meant to be used as real bearded dragon care advice.
As someone who genuinely loves these animals, making a game entirely about bearded dragons has been a very fun project for me.
If anyone here is interested, here's the Steam page:
Bearded Dragon Nursery on Steam
Bearded Dragon Nursery is a relaxing desktop raising game. Start with a pair of adult bearded dragons, care for them, breed new generations, and discover different genes, colors, patterns, and rare looks. Check in when you like—your dragons won’t die if left for a day.


I'd also be very interested to hear what actual bearded dragon keepers think of the idea.