• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I HATE BRUMATION

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
All of my adults are down to certain levels. Bella is completely out dr. evil is slowed to a crawl. Koral is out for the count and passion is up every now and again
grrrrrr brumation

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know ! Rion is down... Yardley wants to.. but until I finish his new viv... he's been sleeping in his Hammock. Not sure if Gem is ready, and we all know her Ladyship, Annebelle isn't any where close ;)
ah drat it all... Brumation.. is that a cuss word now ? ;)
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hear you. Brumation has a bad effect on me. We thought Bernie was brumating, but unfortunately, he was not and we didn't know it till it was too late. :'(

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thats why im glad i have a few babies lol. least i have something to keep me entertained (though one of them is leaving me next weekend :( lol shouldnt be sad but still am)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know... got attached didn't you.. But you know that baby is going to a good home. And, you can focus all that more time on those remaining ;)
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol yeah the only reason that one of them didnt leave this weekend was because i ran her out of money telling her stuff she needed and stuff that would be good to have lol.
oh well she finished building the tank for the dragon and has all the lighting, is letting the MVB burn in currently and has all her supplements as well as a lot of info lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
although im 99.9% certain she will be purchasing on saturday we are still in the presale area of this lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
heck if she tossed out the $$ for the proper enclosure items,,, I'm guessing that your widdle one is next ;)
Janie.
Think Positive... Be like Janie ! lol

Latest posts