• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I forgot to introduce myself!

iamrandi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Good morning all! My boyfriend and I acquired two bearded dragons from our local pet store about 4 months ago! We have fallen completely in love with our little ladies, they are Dumbledore and Bowser.

Bowser recently had fallen ill, which prompted me to join the forum (she is doing better within days!!) She has a mellow and affectionate personality and is quit the little window watcher!

Dumbledore is feisty and curious. She is very active and quite the swimmer! She loves watching out turtles swim and is seemingly fascinated by them!

We hope to have more beardies in our lifetime, they are such remarkable and lovable creatures. I look forward to following some of the discussions in this forum!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
1.jpg

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
it sounds like you have them both in the same tank? if so, when the one gets sick the other could also. bearded dragons are not ment to share one tank. they can really hurt each other

Latest posts