• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I can't scroll the forums

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
Ok so I thought I was losing my mind but maybe i'm not but if someone says I am then i'm fine with it. Anyway...I can scroll up and down all the other websites and facebook but here lately when I come on here it's like my mouse doesn't work. Sometimes not at all sometimes I can refresh and it will let me scroll a little then it stops. ???any ideas??? or am I really losing my mind.

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
I'm just going to call it exhaustion that's what all the celebrity's do. I'm pretty sure I just crashed my phone downloading music so I really hope that just magically fixes itself too:confused:

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Perhaps your "mouse" is taking a stand in protest of you visiting a bearded dragon forum. I mean after-all it's a known fact that some bearded dragon owners feed "pinkie mice" to their dragons:eek: I would try another mouse...perhaps the next one wont be the fanatical activist kind of mouse:D

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
Well I decided to try the forums on internet explorer and it works fine. It was something to do with Google Chrome :confused:

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Well I decided to try the forums on internet explorer and it works fine. It was something to do with Google Chrome :confused:
I Looooooove Google Chrome...no probs here scrolling....I use Chrome on everything including my phone;-)

@Chris...I used tobe a FireFox user but they have gotten too heavy just like IE...Chrome is much more lightweight...at least IMHO;-)

slices mommy

Juvenile Dragon
I've never tried firefox. I use chrome for Facebook just because it always ran faster. I'm not sure why it's doing that but i'm having no problems at all now. It used to work fine on Chrome too.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Firefox is kind of the next generation of the old Netscape which I use to love "back in the day"..lol..I liked Firefox when it first came out but now it is just another bloated browser to me...the speed of Chrome is what I like too. You might try to uninstall Chrome from your computer and doing a fresh install of it. Sometimes that will correct rogue issues with programs.:)

Latest posts