• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humidity percentage

BeardieDaddio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all,

I'm getting conflicting information about bearded dragon humidity levels. Currently my humidity is 34%. The lowest its dropped is 29%. I was told to keep humidity up from 30-40%. I was also told that humidity should actually be 20-30%. Which one would be best as googling my question did not help as I got both ranges (30-40) (20-30)

Thank you for the feedback guys!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello all,

I'm getting conflicting information about bearded dragon humidity levels. Currently my humidity is 34%. The lowest its dropped is 29%. I was told to keep humidity up from 30-40%. I was also told that humidity should actually be 20-30%. Which one would be best as googling my question did not help as I got both ranges (30-40) (20-30)

Thank you for the feedback guys!
Humidity helps the dragon w/ shed --- you want a digital probe hygrometer placed on the center back wall of the tank - levels should be 40-50% optimal and nothing under 20 or over 70%

Latest posts