• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Howdy :)

BoomBoom

Hatchling Dragon
Hi all :)

New to the forum :)

Not new to reptile keeping (I'm primarily a snake owner... I do have a leopard gecko as well though) but I am new to beardies. Got myself a little beardie... 11 weeks old and weighing 29g. Obviously unsure about sex (unsure also as to how old they can be before you can sex them) however Im classing him as a him lol :)

His name is Boomer. :)

I shall post some piccies of him once i figure out my way around etc :)

Thanks for reading :)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF Community:) Glad to have you and Boomer aboard!
Here are a few helpful links that will help you get things right for Boomer! After you have read through the material which will probably answer most of your questions, If you have any others don't be shy about asking..The BDF Community is slam=packed with experienced and enthusiastic "Beardie Folk" that are eager to help you and Boomer have a long, happy and healthy adventure together:)

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start
Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library
Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart
Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?
How To Sex A Bearded Dragon

Enjoy!
Mungi's Buddha

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Claire,

6.jpg

Latest posts