• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Howdy

Romeyrider

Bearded Dragon Egg
i am obviously new here since I'm posting in the introduction section. My little brother owns a baby bearded dragon. Nothing special (but that's what my brother wanted) just a regular dragon named Steve. My brother named him Steve because he said all bearded dragons look the same. Steve is a character on Minecraft and they all look the same so he made that connection.

SideShowMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome to the group! My kids play Minecraft, too, isn't it a great game? They've been playing since they were 6 or so and they are in middle and high school now. The game has so many ways the kids can learn and grow into; mods, the console commands, creating your own worlds to play in, exploring ones made by other gamers... really versatile. My son has a Russian tortoise named Herobrine! You'll learn a lot about caring for his dragon here. Are you helping him learn about it?

Romeyrider

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have grown up with a various amount of animals but never had a bearded dragon before. It's nice to add them to the list of species I have owned. I have done a lot of research and even bought him a book. This is his first pet besides a fish. He is 10 years old.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi n welcome to the.forum. This forum full of friendly ppl who rconly happy to help if u have any worried or questions or just to share ur beardie day to day.perks :) my nephee got his first beardie last week after.mindibg mine while we went away. Its really catchin the.beardie bug they such lovely animals. One if the most important things for the.little to thrive is a gud temp and lots n lots n lots of live prey :) gud look :)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to BDF! I admit I love Minecraft too. Great game. Lots of fun things to do with it. I should build a giant beardie in MC

Latest posts