• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How To Privately Email Another Member????

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Could someone please tell me how to do this as i looked around forum and maybe i missed it. But i would like to email this member with a couple questions. Thanks soo much for any help-river-7-aka-Bella

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Emails are hidden for privacy purposes. Best bet is to send them a PM to their inbox in conversations & ask them for their personal email if you do not believe the 'Conversations' portion of the forum is private or secure enough to question there.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi; Germ; the questions i have are on a baby chameleon which i just purchased and i know this is a bearded dragon forum-thats why i wanted to pm another member as i believe posts are not allowed other then BD'S. Thanks Bella

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Left click on my name, under my avatar. In the new window that pops up, click start conversation. From there you fill in the conversation title and within the big box type what you wish.

Latest posts