• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

how to post pics?

tdharris70

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
There are some free image resizing sites on the net. Also there is alot of free image resizing software out there :) tucows is a good place to download. Hope this helps

adam

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i found out to do it i didnt have to download a software i just went to the image in my "my comp" then went to my pics and right clicked edit and when to resize and did it thank you tho for you help:D

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
what is the error you were receiving? i cant increase the image size limits. everything should be able to be hosted right here on the site

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I Use photobucket to upload my images then there is no size restriction. all you have to do is copy and paste the url

Latest posts